I am in a band and would like to get a gig at Queen Victoria Market, how can I do this?

We welcome expressions of interest from entertainers who wish to perform at the Queen Victoria Market or any of our events.

Please note if you are applying for a busking spot at the Market, you will need to have a City of Melbourne Busking Permit. Please refer to our Become a Performer page.