The Land of Soy & Honey
Showcasing only Australian Honey at the Therry Street Market, the Land of Soy & Honey will be featuring:
– Superbee Honeycombs from NSW. Orange Blossom honeycomb just arrived!
– Walkabout Honey from the Mudgegonga /Bright region of Victoria. Varieties available are, RAW, Creamed, White Box, Red Gum, Mountain Harvest, Victorian Chestnut and Orange Blossom.
– From The RAW Honey Co.in north-east Victoria, we will have available for the Therry St Market a selection of their latest spring honey flow. Spring Harvest, Red Box and a very orangey Orange Blossom! ALL unheated, raw and unfiltered!!
– Berringa has a RAW, Organic Eucalyptus honey that’s delicious, sweet and robust in flavour!
– Also from Berringa, a delicious Organic Honeycomb…..fantastic!
– And the famous, original Leatherwood Honey from R. Stephen’s Apiary in Mole Creek Tasmania. It’s in the original packaging of WAX paper… just like they used 100 years ago when R. Stephens first started their company! This year is their centenary year in operation! And the company is still run by the family that started it. ‘Block’ Leatherwood honey is a candied honey and is only available in the cooler months.