The winners of the annual MYOB Melbourne Market Awards have been announced, recognising excellence in the wonderful work of our beloved Market traders.
The winners of the Queen Victoria Market Favourite Traders awards are
- Coffee – Coffea Coffee
- Deli – Curds and Whey
- Fruit & veg – Garden Organics
- Poultry & game – Chicken Pantry
- Butcher – Hagens Oganic Meats
- Seafood -Gazzas Gourmet Seafood
- Specialty food – Bread Box
- Eateries – The Borek Shop
- Nursery & flowers – Joe Leuzzi Flowers
- Fashion & Accessories – The Sock Shop
- Services – Vic Market Lotto
- General Merchandise – Pompous Paws
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS, AND ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL THANK YOU TO THE QUEEN VICTORIA MARKET SHOPPERS WHO VOTED!
Winners of the $200 Market shopping vouchers will be announced soon.
These ‘Favourites’ will now be judged by an expert panel whose scores will be tallied to reveal Melbourne’s ‘Best’ traders in each category across all four Markets (South Melbourne, Prahran, Queen Vic and Dandenong). The ‘Best’ traders will be announced on 7th September at the exclusive award ceremony.