On the Friday before Christmas, head to Queen Victoria Market for your last-minute groceries and Christmas gifts. We’re open until 9pm for the first time in the market’s history!
- Entire market open until 9pm
- 2 hours free parking from 2pm – 9pm
- Over $10,000 in prize giveaways
- Hourly 5 x $100 market voucher giveaways from 2pm – 7pm
- Cooking demos with My Market Kitchen hosts Emma Dean & Lynton Tapp (5pm in the Dairy Hall)
- Market insulated shopping bag giveaway with gold coin donation to Second Bite
- FREE live entertainment
- Street Food Stalls and Food Trucks including Fancy Hank’s BBQ Joint, Copa Food Truck, Nuts-about-tella, Digging for fire BBQ.
- Beer Garden
- Santa, elves and roaming entertainers all day.
|Entertainment Schedule – Main Stage|
|1.45pm||Salvation Army Brass Ensemble|
|3.00pm||The Mik Maks|
|4.00pm||The Mik Maks plus meet Drums the Panda|
|5.00pm||Choir Of Hard Knocks|
|6.00pm||Choir Of Hard Knocks|
|Entertainment Schedule – Christmas Tree|
|11.00||Salvation Army Christmas Ensemble|
|3.00pm||Salvation Army Christmas Ensemble|